MAT Programs OnlineMaster of Arts in Teaching career path leads to many different types of education related jobs such as an elementary school teacher, middle school teacher, high school teacher and other teaching related professions. Some schools don't have a MAT program but have masters in education programs and courses.
Matching School Ads
- 100% online degrees include Master of Arts in Teaching, Master of Science in Education, and more.
- Students and faculty are encouraged to engage in a collaborative learning environment that promotes personal and professional growth.
- All faculty are professionals in the field of education, with PhD or EdD qualifications.
- Programs are designed to help educators at every level sharpen their teaching skills.
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.Ed. in Master of Education in Early Childhood Education and Early Childhood Special Education-ITL
- M.Ed. in Master of Education in Early Childhood Education and Early Childhood Special Education-NITL
- M.A. in Reading with an Emphasis in Elementary Education
- M.A. in Reading with an Emphasis in Secondary Education
- M.A. in Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Go Higher with a career-enhancing degree from Concordia Nebraska you can earn fully online. All our online programs are designed to give you the flexibility to study around your schedule.
- You'll also benefit from exceptional student support and a rigorous academic experience ranked in the top tier of U.S. News & World Report's Best Colleges 2016 Midwest Regional Universities.
- Concordia offers a wide variety of MBA program offerings in such fields as Accounting, Business Intelligence, Human Resources, Leadership and Managing, Management, Marketing and Risk Management
- Concordia also offers programs in the M.Ed field specializing in Early Childhood Development, Curriculum and Instruction, Educational Administration, and Special Education
- As an institution, Concordia University, Nebraska is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of its North Central Association
- Concordia University, Nebraska is an excellent academic and Christ-centered community equipping men and women for lives of learning, service and leadership in the church and world.
- Education programs include BA in Education Studies, BA in Child Development, and MA in Education.
- Students can specialize in areas such as Education and Public Policy, Instructional Design, and Early Childhood Education.
- Courses cover concepts such as phonics, curriculum development, instruction for English language learners, and more.
- Flexible, online courses allow students to pursue a degree on their own schedule.
- Academically rigorous curriculum designed and delivered by USC Rossier faculty members.
- The same selective admissions standards as students in the on-campus programs.
- Live, online classes which allow students to network with classmates around the world in an intimate, collaborative environment.
- Hands-on fieldwork which students complete in their own communities, classrooms, or organizations.
- Dedicated student support from matriculation through graduation, including USC’s global alumni network.
Matching School Ads
- Masters of Education - Curriculum and Instruction
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction: Teaching and Learning, Autism Spectrum Focus
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction: Teaching and Learning, Behavioral Analyst Focus
- Master of Education Administration and Supervision - Teacher Leadership
- Master of Education Administration and Supervision - Principal Leadership
- Master of Arts in Teaching - Current Teachers
- Master of Arts in Teaching - Aspiring Teachers
- Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages - MAT in TESOL
- Early childhood authorization: age 3 through grade 4
- Elementary authorization: grades 3-8
- Middle level authorization: grades 5-9
- High school authorization: grades 7-12
Other MAT ProgramsThese schools may not offer courses online and may only be campus only.
- UNC School of Education - http://soe.unc.edu/academics/mat/