MAT Programs OnlineMaster of Arts in Teaching career path leads to many different types of education related jobs such as an elementary school teacher, middle school teacher, high school teacher and other teaching related professions. Some schools don't have a MAT program but have masters in education programs and courses.
As the largest private university in North America, University of Phoenix has locations nationwide, and is available online in most countries around the world. Whether you're seeking a college degree at an associate's, bachelor's, master's, or doctoral level, we can help you reach your academic goal and sooner than you might think.
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Masters of Education - Curriculum and Instruction
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction: Teaching and Learning, Autism Spectrum Focus
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction: Teaching and Learning, Behavioral Analyst Focus
- Master of Education Administration and Supervision - Teacher Leadership
- Master of Education Administration and Supervision - Principal Leadership
- Master of Arts in Teaching - Current Teachers
- Master of Arts in Teaching - Aspiring Teachers
- Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages - MAT in TESOL
- Early childhood authorization: age 3 through grade 4
- Elementary authorization: grades 3-8
- Middle level authorization: grades 5-9
- High school authorization: grades 7-12
Other MAT ProgramsThese schools may not offer courses online and may only be campus only.
- UNC School of Education - http://soe.unc.edu/academics/mat/