MAT Programs OnlineMaster of Arts in Teaching career path leads to many different types of education related jobs such as an elementary school teacher, middle school teacher, high school teacher and other teaching related professions. Some schools don't have a MAT program but have masters in education programs and courses.
- Offers fully online master’s and doctoral programs in Education.
- Education Specialist (EdS) program offers several specializations, including Early Childhood Education, Educational Leadership, English as a Second Language, Special Education, and more.
- Master’s students can choose an accelerated track MEd program to complete their degree faster.
- All master’s and doctoral Education programs have no GRE or GMAT exam requirements.
- 100% of faculty possesses a doctoral degree in their field.
Concordia University, Nebraska offers accredited Master of Education and Master of Science degree programs online to help advance your career and become a transformative leader. Our M.Ed. and M.S. programs offer the knowledge and skills required in today’s competitive marketplace. These graduate degree programs are also practitioner-based: study real world solutions in class you can also apply to your current job. A reliable online learning system allows you to learn with other adult students, around your own schedule, and wherever you connect online.
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Masters of Education - Curriculum and Instruction
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction: Teaching and Learning, Autism Spectrum Focus
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction: Teaching and Learning, Behavioral Analyst Focus
- Master of Education Administration and Supervision - Teacher Leadership
- Master of Education Administration and Supervision - Principal Leadership
- Master of Arts in Teaching - Current Teachers
- Master of Arts in Teaching - Aspiring Teachers
- Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages - MAT in TESOL
- Early childhood authorization: age 3 through grade 4
- Elementary authorization: grades 3-8
- Middle level authorization: grades 5-9
- High school authorization: grades 7-12
Other MAT ProgramsThese schools may not offer courses online and may only be campus only.
- UNC School of Education - http://soe.unc.edu/academics/mat/