MAT Programs OnlineMaster of Arts in Teaching career path leads to many different types of education related jobs such as an elementary school teacher, middle school teacher, high school teacher and other teaching related professions. Some schools don't have a MAT program but have masters in education programs and courses.
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- M.S. in Education - Mathematics and Science (Grades K-8)
- M.S. in Education
- M.S. in Early Childhood Studies - Teaching Adults in the Early Childhood Field
- M.S. in Early Childhood Studies - Early Childhood Public Policy and Advocacy
- Teacher Preparation Program with a Master of Arts in Teaching - Early Childhood Education (Birth-Grade 3)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
Pioneering distance education since 1985, Liberty University is now the nation’s seventh largest university. With more than 300 online and residential areas of study, Liberty offers programs from the certificate to doctoral level.
Earn your degree online with Grand Canyon University. We offer approximately 100 bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degree programs that can be completed 100% online. Degree programs are available in the fields of education, nursing and health sciences, business, fine arts and production, and liberal arts.
- M.A. in Teaching - Professional Learning Communities (Does not lead to initial teacher licensure)
- M.Ed. in Secondary Education (Does not lead to initial teacher licensure)
- M.Ed. in Secondary Education (Leads to initial teacher licensure)
- M.Ed. in Early Childhood (Does not lead to initial teacher licensure)
- M.Ed. in Early Childhood (Leads to initial teacher licensure)
- Masters of Education - Curriculum and Instruction
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction: Teaching and Learning, Autism Spectrum Focus
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction: Teaching and Learning, Behavioral Analyst Focus
- Master of Education Administration and Supervision - Teacher Leadership
- Master of Education Administration and Supervision - Principal Leadership
- Master of Arts in Teaching - Current Teachers
- Master of Arts in Teaching - Aspiring Teachers
- Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages - MAT in TESOL
- Early childhood authorization: age 3 through grade 4
- Elementary authorization: grades 3-8
- Middle level authorization: grades 5-9
- High school authorization: grades 7-12
Other MAT ProgramsThese schools may not offer courses online and may only be campus only.
- UNC School of Education - http://soe.unc.edu/academics/mat/