MAT Programs OnlineMaster of Arts in Teaching career path leads to many different types of education related jobs such as an elementary school teacher, middle school teacher, high school teacher and other teaching related professions. Some schools don't have a MAT program but have masters in education programs and courses.
Matching School Ads
- Our supportive instructors, rigorous curriculum, and experience-based approach give you the knowledge and skills to make a difference in your profession
- Our degree programs are designed specifically for working adults — put your coursework to work in your current job AND use it to reach the next level in your career
- Finish assignments and complete your degree on a schedule that works for you
- Keep your current job as you earn your graduate degree
- Scholarships may be available
- Get your master's degree fully online: Advance your career through leading-edge skills and knowledge
- Bring real-world solutions from the classroom into your current job
- Complete coursework around your schedule – when and where it is most convenient for you
- Scholarships and other funding options may be available.
- Concordia University - Portland online programs can help you:
- Get your master’s degree in just 14 months!
- Earn your Ed.D. fully online in less than four years
- Potentially earn a salary increase
- Achieve an advanced degree on your schedule, from the comfort of your home
- Use research-based best practices to have a more powerful impact on education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Common Core State Standards Instructional Leader
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- M.Ed: Special Education (Non-Endorsement)
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education
- Study around your schedule, when and where you want
- Become a true transformative leader as you promote social responsibility and management best practices
- Apply the skills and knowledge you learn in class to your current job
- Scholarships, grants and other forms of financial aid may also be available to help students with their tuition.
- Ranked among the top 20 Regional Universities in the West in 2015 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Listed as one of America’s Best Colleges by Forbes Magazine in 2014.
- More than 97% of tenure-track faculty holds a terminal degree in their field.
- Student to faculty ratio of 15:1, and 47.5% of classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Accredited by The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
Matching School Ads
- Masters of Education - Curriculum and Instruction
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction: Teaching and Learning, Autism Spectrum Focus
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction: Teaching and Learning, Behavioral Analyst Focus
- Master of Education Administration and Supervision - Teacher Leadership
- Master of Education Administration and Supervision - Principal Leadership
- Master of Arts in Teaching - Current Teachers
- Master of Arts in Teaching - Aspiring Teachers
- Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages - MAT in TESOL
- Early childhood authorization: age 3 through grade 4
- Elementary authorization: grades 3-8
- Middle level authorization: grades 5-9
- High school authorization: grades 7-12
Other MAT ProgramsThese schools may not offer courses online and may only be campus only.
- UNC School of Education - http://soe.unc.edu/academics/mat/